Hello! We are the Manchester Youth Council.
Launched in November 2012, Manchester Youth Council is a forum that represents the views of young people.
MYC is run by young people for young people and provides opportunities for young people in Manchester to have a voice and make a difference
- MYC Hive currently has 30 members
- MYC has over 70 affiliated organisations which include schools, colleges and youth organisations.
- MYC Members can get involved with active campaigns
- MYC Members have access to training + networking opportunities locally, regionally and nationally
- MYC covers core issues for young people in Manchester including - health / mental health / youth employment / voting
MANCHESTER YOUTH COUNCIL CAMPAIGNS
MYC campaign at a national and local level on issues that are important to young people. Previous national Campaigns have been - Votes at 16, Curriculum for Life, Tackling Racism and Mental Health.