Job Opportunity For Care Leavers!
Looking for Care Experienced Young People aged 18-25.
Have you got the:
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels
- Interest in research and improving services
- Ability to accept and maintain confidentiality
- Commitment to Equal Opportunities
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to think more widely than personal experience and represent range of care leavers views, informed by the focus groups
- Personal experience of leaving care
The peer researchers will bring the young person’s perspective and help co-design the final survey.
They will be members of the local authority working group planning the survey pilot and advice and assist the development of the survey questions and information for young people about the survey.
The peer researchers may be asked to participate in meetings and/or comment remotely on survey plans and drafts.
They will actively participate in developing plans for sharing the survey with other care leavers and encourage them to complete it.
SALARY: National Living Wage £8.45 per hour
HOURS: Approx 50 hours until March 2018
(most of which will be Jul-Oct 2017)
CONTRACT TYPE: Temporary 9 months
DEADLINE 7th July.
Please contact your PA
Email Rachel- Group Coordinator at The Curve or text/ call: 07725 623 831